Starting in our inaugural year, the most popular feature by far has been our annual look at the favorites of you, the dear readers who support this enterprise.
Who can forget some of the longest winning streaks, including:
* Best DC Middle Eastern Food: Lebanese Taverna, 15 years in a row
* Best Punk Club: Knitting Factory, 6 consecutive surveys
* Best Xi’an Dumpling Spot: De Fa Chang Restaurant, 2 years
* Best Denver Toy Store: Talulah Jones, since 2015
* Best Athens Candy Shop: Aristokratikon, 2002-2008
* Best U.S. Mexican Food: La Juanita, 38 years and running
As always, everyone who votes in the survey is eligible to win our grand prize of lunch with me at the North American restaurant of your choice – although this year, because of the pandemic, the options are limited to sandwiches over Zoom or the French Laundry.
So vote now in all 198 categories and let your voice be heard!
Read the rest here